After the extremely productive first few days of my study break for college I've suddenly become addicted to the US Office. I half blame the internet, for making me fall completely and totally in love with the best couple on TV, Pam and Jim. While waiting for episodes to load, I have been staying balanced by travelling to the fridge to load up on snacks and browsing tumblr.
I thought I'd share a few interesting things I've been enjoying lately:
- These spectacular flower .gifs from a video by Japanese artists Yutaka Kitamura. They're just mesmerizing!
- @jn on Instagram. Joerg is from Berlin and posts the most amazing photos. I love the urban, industrial vibes of his pictures - definitely check him out!
- This video by Justin Wu of male models at fashion week 2012. Seeing stone faced, statuesque guys dressed impeccably on the runway is one thing, seeing them dance around like dorks is even better.
- 29 Ways to Stay Creative for those of you in a rut, or to anyone who just needs a little inspiration!
- Kylie Jenners Tumblr blog. I'm obsessed with all the Kardashian-Jenners and Kylie is slowly becoming one of my favourites. Her style is amazing and this online mood board she keeps is very very cool.
- A Disney short film that I hadn't seen before 'Paperman'. Love at first sight and paper airplanes - what more do you want from a cartoon?
Hope you all have exciting plans for the weekend. I know what I'll be doing: catching up some more with the crew at the Dunder-Mifflin Scrantan branch. So productive.
Stalk me, here: