February 28, 2014

I literally do nothing all day

After the extremely productive first few days of my study break for college I've suddenly become addicted to the US Office. I half blame the internet, for making me fall completely and totally in love with the best couple on TV, Pam and Jim. While waiting for episodes to load, I have been staying balanced by travelling to the fridge to load up on snacks and browsing tumblr.
I thought I'd share a few interesting things I've been enjoying lately:
  • These spectacular flower .gifs from a  video by Japanese artists Yutaka Kitamura. They're just mesmerizing! 
  • @jn on Instagram. Joerg is from Berlin and posts the most amazing photos. I love the urban, industrial vibes of his pictures - definitely check him out!
  • This video by Justin Wu of male models at fashion week 2012. Seeing stone faced, statuesque guys dressed impeccably on the runway is one thing, seeing them dance around like dorks is even better. 
  • 29 Ways to Stay Creative for those of you in a rut, or to anyone who just needs a little inspiration!
  • Kylie Jenners Tumblr blog. I'm obsessed with all the Kardashian-Jenners and Kylie is slowly becoming one of my favourites. Her style is amazing and this online mood board she keeps is very very cool. 
  • A Disney short film that I hadn't seen before 'Paperman'. Love at first sight and paper airplanes - what more do you want from a cartoon?

Hope you all have exciting plans for the weekend. I know what I'll be doing: catching up some more with the crew at the Dunder-Mifflin Scrantan branch. So productive.

Stalk me, here:

28 comments:

  1. haha i know exactly what you mean, we all need days to chill out and watch some great TV, I prefer the american version, The English Office just makes me cringe so hard!

    - Natalie Lines Blog -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually never seen it! maybe when i'm finished the US one i'll give it a go - but everyone seems to prefer the american version! xx

      Delete
  2. Love this post! My week off from Uni felt like a non-stop cycle of waiting for episodes to buffer, eating and sleeping! I've never seen the American office, I may give it a try!!

    amelissab.blogspot.com

    Amy, X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely do - it's hilarious! i laugh out loud every episode- which is so rare for me and tv shows!!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I'm currently doing my dissertation so my life is pretty much procrastinating, working, procrastinating, working.

    Grim!

    Jenna || Jennafifi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( :( don't talk to me about dissertations!! i'm in such denial - have yet to start mine!

      Delete
  4. Oh moly them flowers are awwwwemazing! :)

    Fee
    http://pingle91.blogspot.ie/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's still more productive than me lying sick in bed ergh :(
    ♡ blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw feel better soon carolyn!! :( xxx

      Delete
  6. I have heard a lot of stuff about The Office. It's on my list of shows to watch :P And thanks for the Instagram recommendation! I love her feed so much *-* x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @jn is so good, right? do you think they're a girl? i was under the impression it was a male instagrammer?! ooooh - mysterious!! :) definitely watch the office though, one of the best shows out there!

      Delete
  7. Those pictures from Joerg are amazing! I'm a fan!
    Thank you for sharing

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A M A Z I N G BLOG! 

    Keep it up! i love reading it!
    New Follower!!

    www.HpDays.co.uk

    

HP

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg I love the us office. Do yourself a favour & watch the one where Dwight does a fire alarm practise. It will be the funniest thing you ever watch! xoxo

    www.roseandmuse.blogspot.com
    www.roseandmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah i'll have to find that one. dwight is the funniest person!! i want to know someone like him!! haha x

      Delete
  11. Love this post, cant say I've seen US office but totally understand the TV addiction. Love the 29 ideas to stay creative too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. loved your list of interesting things! Kylie definitely has a great tumblr! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love hers!! she has such great taste! x

      Delete
  13. Great post. I love The Office!
    Those GIFS are insane!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they just?! so prettY! xxx

      Delete
  14. You're blog is fabulous! Do you mind checking my blog out?
    http://kellyanngonsalves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure kelly! will do right now! thanks for popping by! :)

      Delete
  15. Aah omg I LOOOOOVE The Office <33 so in love with Jim haha..

    I came by your site for this:

    I'm a new illustrator and I draw animals and cute things. It's work that suits for childrens room or if you want a cute and fun phonecase/toothbag youself :) Im trying to get people to see my stuff and I have a freeshipping until 9 march. So please visit if you got time / lots of love lollsen !

    http://society6.com/lollsen?promo=8f404e ! lots of loves /lollsen

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahaha I love this! This is probably the truest blog post ever! It's what happens to me when I get home and decided I'm going to be productive. Blogs always make the author sound creative and fun and interesting but behind closed doors this is what really happens!

    ReplyDelete
  17. us office the best!!!

    abi || abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

HEY thanks for commenting if you have any questions you can always tweet them to me @eleanorcos and I will definitely answer